Trump will meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and visit Jerusalem’s famed Western Wall.
A planned trip to the ancient Masada fort was scrapped after it was determined that the Marine One helicopter couldn’t land there – and the U.S. Secret Service was unwilling to put the president in a dangling cable car.
Trump does plan to visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, built on the site where Christians believe Jesus Christ was buried and rose from the dead.
He will also stop to pray at the Western Wall and lay a wreath at Yad Vashem, a Holocaust memorial.
- Arrival ceremony in Tel Aviv.
- Meets with President Reuven Rivlin of Israel in Jerusalem.
- Visits the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Western Wall.
- Meets with Mr. Netanyahu of Israel.
- The president and first lady will have dinner with Mr. Netanyahu and his wife, Sara.