THERE IS A DEVIL LOOSE! PRAY FOR THE FATHER AND THE FAMILY OF THIS BEAUTIFUL ONE-YEAR-OLD BABY BOY WHO DIED FROM FENTANYL OVERDOSE AT A BRONX DAYCARE. His father says it was his FIRST week at the Daycare Center. The New York Police Department removed ‘multiple drugs’ from the Daycare Center.
Daniel Whyte III, President of Gospel Light Society International, who had a strange dream the other night where the Lord told him if one of his children died before him, He wanted Whyte to focus on His Son, Jesus Christ suffering and dying the cruelest death than anyone in the history of the world to get him through the pain of the death of his child. God then told Whyte to tell others to do the same: to get you through the pain of the death of a child, envision and focus on the cruelest shame, humiliation, mocking, excruciating pain and death of My Son, Jesus Christ, for the sins of the world as a divine coping mechanism to deal with the death of a child. It will not take away all of the pain and disillusionment, but it will help people put things in perspective and get them through it. Whyte says that night, God broadened His scope of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Whyte says he is thankful that all of his children are living right now. But this was what happened a few nights ago. Those of you who know Whyte know he is a Bible-believing conservative Baptist preacher. He is not a Pentecostal Charismatic preacher who says made-up things about God, and he is very careful not to use God’s name if God did not speak to him. In fact, Whyte often times does not reveal things like this to avoid being seen as these lying preachers who tell people God told them something when God did not tell them anything, and all they are doing is bringing attention to themselves.
Remember the Life Prayer that God gave Daniel Whyte III right before the Coronavirus Plague:
THE LIFE PRAYER
Lord, prepare us for good days and bad days;
Prepare us for celebrations and tragedies;
Prepare us for weddings and funerals;
Prepare us for life and death;
In Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen
- The one-year-old boy who died after ingesting fentanyl at a Bronx daycare has been pictured for the first time
- Nicholas Feliz-Dominici has been identified the deceased toddler who ‘ingested fentanyl’ along with three other kids who have been hospitalized
- One of the women believed to run the daycare has been taken in for questioning
The devastated father of one-year-old who died from a Fentanyl overdose at a Bronx daycare held back tears as he told DailyMail.com that it had been his son’s first week at the center.
Nicholas Feliz-Dominici was identified as deceased toddler who was one of four children to ingest fentanyl while being cared for at the Divino Nino Day Care on Morris avenue in Kingsbridge on Friday afternoon.
The boy’s distraught dad, Otoniel Feliz, 32, appeared teary-eyed as he spoke outside his apartment, just a 15 minute walk from the Morris Avenue childcare center.
‘It was his first week,’ he said. ‘This was his first week.’
Otoniel, who said he’s a father-of-five, moved to the United States in 2018 from the Dominican Republic before moving his family to the apartment close to Divino Nino Day Care in 2019.
But within one week of being cared for at the daycare, Nicholas ingested fentanyl – a substance that has caused a spike in overdoses across the U.S.
A heartbroken Otoniel said they’d been given a tour of the daycare the first time they dropped their son off and it looked like any other, with toys and kids’ furniture inside.
But after enrolling their son, Otoniel and his wife were never allowed to come back in their son often being brought to them by their caretakers, he claimed.
‘Parents don’t have permission to go inside. You see it on the first day to see where your son will be, but after that you don’t have permission to go in,’ he claimed.
‘They said they ‘don’t want contamination from the outside to go inside because they keep everything clean,’ that’s what they said.’
Revealing the harrowing moment in which Otoniel and his wife heard the news he explained that she’d gone to pick her son up early from the daycare.
Arriving at the center police tape, emergency services and cops were blocking the street, her heart dropped as she received a call no parent ever wants to hear.
‘My wife called me saying our child is going to hospital. We thought he was fine, 10 minutes later, my wife called me back on the way to the hospital and said he died,’ he explained, fighting back tears.
All four were taken to hospital but Nicholas didn’t survive. The others are in stable condition, with the eight-month-old being treated for dehydration.
The children had allegedly been put down for naps to be woken up at 2:30pm and had eaten something about 90 minutes earlier, sources said.
When cops arrived at the grim scene all four children were administered with Narcan, one of whom responded to the lifesaving drug police said.
Police tape hung across the doorway of the premises on Saturday with officers at the scene continuing their investigation.
Mayor Eric Adams expressed his sympathy for the family, sharing that he had spoken to the parents who lost their son.
At a press conference on Saturday morning, Adams said the event should act as a warning for people with opioids in their homes.
‘To see the pain they are experiencing is something that all of us New Yorkers are experiencing and all of us that are parents.
‘This crisis is real and it is a real wake-up call for individuals who have opioids or fentanyl in their homes.’
The daycare has a capacity of eight children between the ages of six weeks to 12 years old, records show.
One of the women believed to run the daycare has been taken in for questioning.
No arrests have been made in connection with the incident as yet and police are still investigating.
Anna Ortiz-Irving, 73, lives in the building next door to the daycare and said she is ‘sick over’ what took place as investigators continue to pore over evidence.
‘I was stunned because this mother and her daughter are the nicest people,’ she told DailyMail.com exclusively, referring to the two women who ran the daycare.
‘From what I’ve heard they found fentanyl in all four babies systems.’
Oritz-Irving said they ‘brought the police dogs on Friday night’ and claims her neighbor, who had been interpreting for police and the super of the building, ‘found drug paraphernalia’ after getting a warrant to search the daycare.
‘They found the cutting machine and what they call a presser,’ she said.
Sources with knowledge of the investigation confirmed ‘multiple drugs were found at the daycare as well as a kilo press.’
A kilo press is used to package large quantities of drugs.
Sources also confirmed all four children ‘came in contact with fentanyl.’
Divino Nino Daycare passed its annual unannounced inspection with zero violations on Sept. 6, city records note after receiving its license in May.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse describes Fentanyl as a powerful synthetic opioid that is FDA-approved to treat severe pain.
Over the past decade fentanyl has been made and distributed illegally and other illegally made synthetic opioids have been increasingly found in the drug supply.
During this time fentanyl and related substances have contributed to a dramatic rise in drug overdose deaths in the United States.
The rate of drug overdose deaths involving the synthetic opioid fentanyl more than tripled in the United States from 2016 through 2021, according to a report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Fentanyl is up to 50 times stronger than heroin and 100 times stronger than morphine, and has increasingly been mixed with other illicit drugs often with lethal results.
The CDC report showed that the rate of drug overdose deaths involving fentanyl increased from 5.7 per 100,000 people in 2016 to 21.6 per 100,000 in 2021.
Fentanyl-related deaths rose by about 55% in 2019-2020, and 24.1% in 2020-2021, said Merianne Rose Spencer, one of the report’s authors.
Source: Daily Mail Online