Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes: 8 servings
- 1 round Brie cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon brandy, optional
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
SOURCE: Taste of Home
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place Brie in an small ungreased cast-iron skillet or shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Combine the butter, almonds and, if desired, brandy; pour over Brie.
- Bake, uncovered, until cheese is softened, 10-12 minutes. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
When you purchase a book below it supports the Number #1 Black Christian Newspaper BLACK CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK ONE (BCNN1.com) and it also allows us to spread the Gospel around the world.