A Virginia school district says it properly followed procedures after two students reported being sexually assaulted, adding that the school district was not trying to cover up a scandal.
According to The Christian Post, Loudoun County Public Schools released a statement Wednesday acknowledging that it is “aware of the media and social media reports concerning alleged sexual assaults at two of our high school campuses.” The district maintained that the proper “process was followed with respect to these allegations.”
NEW: Statement from Loudoun County Public Schools on the two alleged assaults that it appears to have covered up. pic.twitter.com/sOb0OlIYVR
— Mary Margaret Olohan (@MaryMargOlohan) October 13, 2021
The allegations came after the Loudoun County School Board approved a policy that allowed trans-identified students to use bathrooms that corresponded with their gender identity instead of their biological sex.
According to The Daily Wire, a 15-year-old girl at Loudoun County’s Stone Bridge High School was sexually assaulted in a girls’ bathroom by a biological boy who identified as a girl.
The lawyer for the victim’s father says the biological boy faces two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy and one count of forcible fellatio.
The victim’s father, Scott Smith, said he also received a call from another parent who claimed there had been another assault by the biological boy.
Click here to read more.
Source: Christian Headlines