Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes: 12 slices
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; arrange to fit on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Press perforations together to seal. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the vegetables, olives and cheese.
SOURCE: Taste of Home