Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes: 12 servings
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, cut into chunks
- 2 cups loosely packed basil leaves
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- 4 garlic cloves, halved
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Italian herb flatbread wraps
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place Parmesan cheese, basil, cashews and garlic in a food processor; pulse until chopped. Continue processing while gradually adding oil in a steady stream.
- Place flatbreads on ungreased baking sheets; spread with pesto. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and pepper. Bake until cheese is melted, 8-10 minutes.
SOURCE: Taste of Home