Have you ever been curious about the Celebration of Passover? Do you question if Passover is something Christians should celebrate? Is Passover just a Jewish Holy Day, or is it a much deeper truth woven into the fabric of God’s eternal Kingdom?
The King’s Passover: Restoring the Season of Our Deliverance in the Kingdom Lifestyle of God’s People (Paperback $14.95; Kindle $5.99 – Amazon.com) equips followers of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ) with important foundational features in God’s Kingdom, then brilliantly places the celebration of Passover into its proper Kingdom context.
* Discover the historical and cultural truth about our Savior’s Last Supper, His death, and His resurrection.
* Understand the powerful Passover meaning in Yeshua’s instruction to break the Bread and drink the Cup in remembrance of Him.
* Discover the key features of God’s Kingdom that place the celebration of Passover in its eternal context.
* Grasp how Passover fits into God’s full plan of redemption and why it is called, by both Jews and Christians, The Season of Our Deliverance.
* Receive principled concepts and practical instructions that will help you bring a Yeshua-focused celebration of Passover into your home.
** Bonus Content includes Guides to the celebration of the Passover Season for followers of Yeshua.
Restored to its love-motivated purpose, this ancient Biblical Feast Day moves from being misunderstood as a legalistic obligation to returning to a joy-filled annual celebration given by our King that you will not want to miss!
In this dynamic book, Pastor Deborah Munson presents a path to restoring Passover in the Kingdom lifestyle of every believer and how you can make that happen in your household. No matter what is happening in the world around you, the Kingdom reality of Passover is something you and your family can live in every day!
Munson had two motivations in writing this book. “First, leaving a legacy for my children and grandchildren is very important to me. As we weren’t aware of my Jewish heritage when our children were young, the adjustments my husband and I have made to embrace a walk with Christ that is based solidly on Scripture and the lifestyle of our Messiah has been a true stretch for them. Most of my writing is to help bridge the gap for them, and for our grandchildren, so that they are able to wrestle down for themselves what their heritage means to them as believers,” Munson said.
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: Assist News Service, Michael Ireland