Total Time: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 medium onion, cut into small wedges
- 1/2 pound small fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place carrots, onion and mushrooms in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Roast 40-45 minutes or until carrots are tender, stirring occasionally.
SOURCE: Taste of Home