Total Time: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
Makes: 10 servings
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 10 small fresh mushrooms, halved
- 8 fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 3 to 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons julienned fresh basil leaves, optional
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss with 2 tablespoons oil. Divide between two 15x10x1-in. pans coated with cooking spray.
- Roast until tender, 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl. Mix remaining ingredients with remaining oil; toss with vegetables.
SOURCE: Taste of Home