Total Time: Prep: 20 min. + cooling Bake: 15 min.
Makes: 8 servings
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries or gooseberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries or frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 sheets refrigerated pie crust
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/2 cup blueberries, raspberries, sugar and cornstarch. Cook and stir until mixture starts to thicken, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in strawberries, butter and remaining 1 cup blueberries. Transfer berry mixture to a bowl; cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 425°. On a work surface, unroll crusts. Cut 8 circles with a 4-in. biscuit or cookie cutter. Press crusts onto bottom and up sides of ungreased muffin cups. Spoon berry mixture into muffin cups. Bake until filling is bubbly and crust golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool.
SOURCE: Taste of Home