Peloton has issued a warning after a child allegedly died in a Tread+ accident as parents are told to keep kids away from the exercise equipment.
The company has told parents to keep children and pets away from their treadmills.
Peloton also advised customers to remove the safety key and keep it where children are unable to reach it.
“While we are aware of only a small handful of incidents involving the Tread+ where children have been hurt, each one is devastating to all of us at Peloton, and our hearts go out to the families involved,” CEO John Foley said in a statement.
In a statement to The Sun, Peloton said: “There are no words to express the shock and sadness everyone at Peloton feels as a result of this terrible tragedy.
“Out of respect for the family and their privacy, we won’t be sharing any additional information.”
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: The Sun, Mollie Mansfield