Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes: 6 servings
- 2 medium green apples, chopped
- 2 celery ribs (with leaves), chopped
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 8 sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 cup unfiltered or filtered apple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Optional: sliced or chopped cucumber, sliced or chopped apples, minced fresh parsley and additional celery leaves
- Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled bowls; top as desired. Serve immediately.
SOURCE: Taste of Home