Total Time: Prep: 25 min Cook: 10 min.
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pouch (6 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 everything bagels, split and toasted
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- Snipped fresh dill, optional
- In a small bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs, garlic powder and smoked paprika. Add salmon and mix well. Shape into 2 patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties in oil over medium heat until browned, 5-6 minutes on each side. Spread cut side of bagels with cream cheese; sprinkle with capers. Serve burgers on bagels with tomato, red onion and if desired, dill.
SOURCE: Taste of Home