Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes: 6 biscuits
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese and chiles. Stir in water until a soft dough forms.
- Drop dough into six mounds in a small ungreased cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet. Bake at 450° until golden brown, 8-10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Brush over biscuits. Serve warm.
SOURCE: Taste of Home