WATCH: Terrifying Moment 9-year-old Rhode Island Girl is Kidnapped and Sexually Assaulted by Rapist While Getting Off School Bus

Pictured: Luis Martinez-Romero, 34, can be seen poised to snatch the girl from the street in Providence on Monday afternoon

This is the terrifying moment a man kidnapped a nine-year-old Rhode Island girl after she got off her school bus.

Luis Martinez-Romero, 34, can be seen prowling around the side of his SUV before grabbing the youngster from behind and dragging her into a vehicle in Providence on Monday afternoon, news station WBZ-TV reported.

Martinez-Romero, who was wearing a face mask, then sped off with the girl in the backseat of his car. He allegedly sexually assaulted her after driving to a remote location.

Police said he dropped the girl off at the same location an hour later.

Once returned, the girl told her parents that she had been sexually assaulted and police began a manhunt to track the suspect down.

Meanwhile, the nine-year-old was taken to Hasbro Children’s Hospital to be evaluated.

While at the hospital, the youngster gave police extra information which lead to Martinez-Romero being arrested, WPRI reported, citing court documents.

She told cops she was taken to a remote location in Providence before being sexually assaulted. She was then taken to a drive-thru Burger King to buy her food.

Her memory of what was ordered – 10-piece spicy chicken nuggets and a soda – helped police track down the suspect, detectives said.

Cops visited numerous Burger King restaurants in the area and trawled through surveillance footage to find the suspect’s car. They then matched the order to a receipt, using the order recalled by the victim, and found a debit card number.

They took the number to the suspect’s bank in Providence and obtained his address.

Cops arrested Martinez-Romero on Tuesday afternoon on charges of kidnapping a minor and sexual assault. According to the police report, the suspect is married and was holding a baby at the time of his arrest.

‘This dangerous individual has been removed from the streets of our city due to the swift and vigilant work of our officers who worked tirelessly on this case,’ police said.

The girl was unknown to the suspect, police said.

The 34-year-old is due to appear in court Wednesday, according to news station WPRI.

SOURCE: Daily Home, Ryan Fahey