I am sure based upon some of President Trump’s actions and statements over the past four years, even his evangelical advisory counsel, if they had the courage to say so, would say that the president is smart but not wise. But like them, as a born-again Christian man, there are several things that President Trump has done in his presidency that I thank God for:
(1) His rock solid support of Israel;
(2) Moving the US embassy to Jerusalem;
(3) His attempt to protect religious liberty;
(4) The Notorious, Glorious A.C.B. (Amy Coney Barrett).
Now, the main reason I say President Trump is smart but not wise is the same reason I said President Obama was smart but not wise. Below is what I said to and about President Obama several times throughout his presidency because he did not see the awful danger to this nation by having the government to sanction the homosexual agenda, homosexuality, homosexual marriage, and homosexual adoption. (By the way, I stated in the title that Biden is not smart or wise because it was Biden, a devout Catholic, who wildly went out in front of President Obama and foolishly announced that homosexual marriage should be done, so if Biden is elected expect the complete destruction of America as we know it by God Himself. If President Trump is reelected and he does not overturn this demonic, abominable foolishness, expect the complete destruction of America as we know it by God Himself for we face the Abyss.) As I mentioned above, here are the exact words that I wrote and even preached to President Obama during his presidency:
President Trump tried to overturn and has overturned almost everything Obama did during his presidency — obliterating his legacy — except for the biggest and most grotesque thing that President Obama did during his presidency which was causing the American government to accept and to sanction the homosexual agenda, homosexuality, homosexual marriage, and homosexual adoption. I believe God used President Trump to do that to chastise Obama for the evil he caused to happen in this nation by sanctioning the abomination of homosexuality and homosexual marriage which I believe not even Lot considered in Sodom and Gomorrah and that his own Kenyan-born father would have never approved of, his own family in Kenya would have never approved of, the nation of Kenya would have never approved of, and the true black Christians of America would have never approved of and that is the accepting and sanctioning of the homosexual agenda, homosexuality, homosexual marriage, and homosexual adoption which because he was not wise he did not see all of the precarious, slippery slope impacts that would follow such as the ridiculous controversy of grown men claiming they are women going into women’s bathrooms, six-foot tall muscular men claiming to be women running track and competing against females, taxpayers paying for military and prisoner sex changes, the destruction of the Boy Scouts, and on and on this goes. Be that as it may, for some strange reason, while Trump was energetic in overturning or trying to overturn everything else Obama did such as Obamacare, he has not verbally stated that he will overturn the worst thing Obama did and that is, the government sanctioning of the homosexual agenda, homosexuality, homosexual marriage, and homosexual adoption.
The reason their lack of wisdom is apparent is because neither of them see the connection between the ongoing destruction of America and this one evil thing that has been done and that is the sanctioning of the homosexual agenda, homosexuality, homosexual marriage, and homosexual adoption by Obama and Biden and that has been perpetuated by President Trump. This is not to say God hates homosexuals and lesbians. He does not. God is love and God loves everybody; however, God hates sin and He especially hates abominations for abominations are things that are used by the devil to try to turn God’s world upside down and that threaten His very creation.
I have shared with you the things I have said to Obama during his presidency regarding this matter. Allow me to share with you the things that I have shared with President Trump in writing and in preaching:
2. What the Church Needs to Do and What President Trump Needs to Do to Stop the Plague and How the Following Preachers Can Save America and Save the World: Jack Graham, Franklin Graham, John MacArthur, Tony Evans, Dwight McKissic Jr., and Anne Graham Lotz
3. President Trump overturns and revokes Obama-era protections for transgender people – Daniel Whyte III says this is a good first step towards “staying” or stopping the plague but Trump has a long way to go in overturning President Obama’s and his own sanctioning of homosexuality, homosexual marriage, and the homosexual agenda
4. Daniel Whyte III Says Pastor Robert Jeffress and his daughter Julia Jeffress Sadler’s 40-Day Prayer Challenge is a wonderful idea and of course most Christians are doing that however if pastor Robert Jeffress and the evangelical advisory team do not get some testicular fortitude and tell President Trump to roll back everything that President Obama and he has done to cause the government to sanction homosexuality, homosexual marriage, and the homosexual agenda among other sins, the coronavirus plague will not end and the blood will not only be on President Obama’s hands and President Trump’s hands but on the hands of Christian leaders both black and white who have advised both President Obama and President Trump
5. Daniel Whyte III Encourages all Christians to Participate in Jonathan Cahn’s The Return Prayer Gathering (Saturday, September 26) and Franklin Graham’s Prayer March (Saturday, September 26), However It is Not Enough for Them to Pray and March, They Must Humble Themselves, Pray, Seek God’s Face, Turn From Their Wicked Ways, Repent and Return to Their First Love, Jesus Christ, and do the First Works. The Sins That They Need to Repent of Include Sanctioning Homosexuality, Homosexual Marriage, Homosexual Adoption, the Homosexual Agenda, Even Participating in Homosexuality, Adultery, Fornication, Swinging, the Molesting of Children, and Other Sins. As Daniel Whyte III Said at the Beginning of the Plague if the So Called Evangelical Advisory Council is Not Willing to Tell the Church and President Trump Publicly to Repent of Causing the Church and the Government to Sanction Homosexuality, Homosexual Marriage, Homosexual Adoption, and the Homosexual Agenda, and to Tell President Trump That He Needs to Overturn Everything That Obama, Biden, and He Have Done to Cause the Government to Sanction Homosexuality, Homosexual Marriage, Homosexual Adoption, and the Homosexual Agenda, Then the Plague is Going to Continue and Get Worse and Blood is Going to Continue to Drip From the Hands of So-Called Christian Leaders and President Trump
6. Dr. Fauci Predicts 100,000-200,000 Deaths From the Coronavirus Plague; Daniel Whyte III Says 1-2 Million Will Die of the Coronavirus Plague if Christian Pastors Don’t Repent of Their Sins and Lead Their Churches to Repent of Their Sins Including Supporting Homosexuality, Homosexual Marriage, and the Homosexual Agenda as Well as Other Sins and if President Trump Doesn’t Immediately Shut Down the Country for at Least 30 More Days and Overturn Everything President Obama Has Done and That He Has Done and Said to Cause the Government to Sanction Homosexuality, Homosexual Marriage, and the Homosexual Agenda.
If President Trump would make a strong, verbal commitment to overturn the worst thing Obama and Biden did during their administration and that is the government’s sanctioning of the homosexual agenda, homosexuality, homosexual marriage, and homosexual adoption, and if he fights for that as hard as he has fought to overturn Obamacare and actually got it done as he has gotten other things done, then I believe God would have the coronavirus plague to go away from this country. Now, would there still be homosexuals in America? Yes. But the three great institutions of God — Family, Government, and the Church — cannot be a part of the sanctioning of the homosexual agenda, homosexuality, homosexual marriage, and homosexual adoption, or God will destroy it all.
If this is not done — and we know it will not happen under a Biden administration — America faces the Abyss and total destruction because God will not tolerate this foolishness in a country that He has blessed more than any other country in the history of the world outside of Israel.
Not only are these men –President Obama and President Trump — not wise, but the black and white evangelical pastors who advised President Obama are not wise either and they will answer to God for not forcibly emphasizing and helping the president to understand that this was a fatal decision. Likewise, the white and black evangelical pastors who are advising President Trump are not wise either and they, too, will answer to God for not forcibly emphasizing and helping President Trump to understand that the first thing he should have overturned from the Obama administration was the abomination that Obama did in his presidency, and that is, the sanctioning of the homosexual agenda, homosexuality, homosexual marriage, and homosexual adoption.
— Daniel Whyte III, president of Gospel Light Society International