Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes: 6 servings
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups chicken or turkey broth
- 3/4 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add celery, carrot and mushrooms; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth, cheese, turkey, rice, bouillon, celery salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese is melted and soup is heated through.
SOURCE: Taste of Home