Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes: 8 servings (2 quarts)
- 1 can (16 ounces) spicy fat-free refried beans
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until heated through, 8-10 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
SOURCE: Taste of Home