Total Time: Prep: 20 min. + freezing
Makes: 8 pops
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (3.40 ounces) instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 4 drops orange food coloring
- 3 drops yellow food coloring
- 8 freezer pop molds or 8 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a bowl, whisk the milk, cream and pudding mix until blended. Let stand for five minutes or until soft-set.
- Divide pudding into three separate bowls. Add yellow food coloring to one bowl and orange to another. Pipe or pour mixture in layers into molds or cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm.
SOURCE: Taste of Home