Total Time: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min. + standing
Makes: 8 servings
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups frozen corn (about 20 ounces), thawed
- 3 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients; stir in corn, 1-1/2 cups cheese and onion. Transfer to a greased 11×7-in. baking dish.
- Toss bread crumbs with melted butter; distribute over casserole. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and heated through, 35-45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
SOURCE: Taste of Home