Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded provolone cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper until blended. In a small nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add spinach; cook and stir until wilted. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add egg mixture; cook and stir just until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Stir in cheese.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
SOURCE: Taste of Home