Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound sole fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Greek olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place each fillet on a piece of heavy-duty foil or parchment (about 12 in. square). Sprinkle fillets with pepper; top with lemon slices. Drizzle with wine and 1 tablespoon oil.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, capers, lemon juice, garlic and remaining 1 tablespoon oil; spoon over fillets. Fold foil or parchment around fish, sealing tightly.
- Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-12 minutes. Open packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle with parsley.
SOURCE: Taste of Home