Total Time: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
Makes: 8 servings
- 4 ounces spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions, divided
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat egg. Add sour cream, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture with Monterey Jack cheese, spinach and half of the onions. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated though. Top with remaining onions; return to the oven for 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
SOURCE: Taste of Home