Total Time: Prep: 30 min. Pressure-Cook: 25 min. + releasing Air-Fry: 7 min.
Makes: 8 servings
- 6 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Pour 1 cup water to inner pot of a large multi-cooker. In a large bowl, combine apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, cream and vanilla; pour over apple mixture.
- Tightly cover dish with foil to prevent moisture from getting inside. Cut two 20×3-in. strips of heavy-duty foil; crisscross so they resemble an “X.” Place dish in center of “X” shape. Using the foil strips as handles, lower dish into inner pot. Lock pressure lid. Press pressure function; select bake setting. Press timer; set to 25 minutes. Start.
- Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure.
- In small bowl, combine cracker crumbs, pecans and butter; sprinkle over top. Cover with air frying lid. Press air fry function; select bake setting. Press timer; set to 7 minutes. Start. Cook until topping is lightly browned. Serve warm, with ice cream if desired.
SOURCE: Taste of Home