Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes: 8 servings
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Dash paprika
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Cool completely.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar substitute, mustard, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, celery, carrot and onion. Add dressing and toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with paprika.
SOURCE: Taste of Home