Total Time: Prep: 25 min. Broil: 10 min.
Makes: 8 servings
- 4 pounds potatoes (about 8 medium), sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- Olive oil, optional
- Preheat broiler. Place potatoes in a large microwave-safe bowl; spritz with cooking spray and toss to coat. Microwave, covered, on high 10-12 minutes or until almost tender, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Spread potatoes into greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Spritz with additional cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4-6 in. from heat 10-12 minutes or until golden brown, stirring halfway through cooking. In a small bowl, mix green onions, parsley and tarragon. Sprinkle over potatoes; toss to coat. If desired, drizzle with olive oil.
SOURCE: Taste of Home