In fighting this viral disease we focus on stopping the spread of the virus by isolating ourselves and avoid contact with others. Of course, this is important but this is not the way of fighting the battle. It seems more like a fright and flight reaction. But now it is time for a fight reaction!
We seem to have forgotten that our immune system is able to fight and overcome many viral diseases and the fact that we can boost our body’s defense system. But how do we do this? Here are the four biblical and science-based key pillars to stand up and fight the coronavirus.
Let’s uncrown the coronavirus
Today, all eyes are focused on the coronavirus (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2; previously provisionally named 2019 novel coronavirus or 2019-nCoV) disease (COVID-19)). It is spread by human-to-human transmission via droplets or direct contact, and infection has been estimated to have an incubation period of 6.4 days and a basic reproduction number of 2.24-3.58. Among patients with pneumonia caused by SARS-CoV-2 (novel coronavirus pneumonia or Wuhan pneumonia), fever was the most common symptom, followed by coughing.  This fever can be dangerous especially for older and fragile people. That’s why it’s important to stop the spreading of this virus.
Corona means crown. It is also a circle of light that can sometimes be seen around the sun during an eclipse when the moon is positioned exactly between the sun and the earth. With this image in mind it is clear that we are fighting a natural and supernatural battle. That’s why we need natural and supernatural weapons.
Aging affects the immune system negatively (defined as Immunosenescence). This increases the susceptibility of elderly persons to infection, autoimmune disease and cancer. 
Fear, anxiety, inactivity and an unhealthy diet suppress our immune system and make us more vulnerable for (viral) diseases. 
The 4 Biblical & science based key pillars to boost your immune system are:
4. Nutrition & supplements
1. Immune Boosting Prayer
Weapons: fear not, humble yourself and prayer and the blood of the lamb
The Bible calls on us not to fear but to turn to God. Fear is a weapon of the enemy. Fear and anxiety suppress us mentally, spiritually and physically. That’s why the scripture calls us to FEAR NOT!
- Isaiah 41:10 [NIV] So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Psalm 27: 1 [NIV] The LORD is my light and my salvation — whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life — of whom shall I be afraid?
- Psalm 23:4 [NIV] Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- John 14:27 [NIV] Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Humble yourself, prayer and seek His face
- 2 Chronicles 7:14-15 [NIV] “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.”
- Psalm 91 [NIV] 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. 8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. 9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, 10 no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; 12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
The blood of the Lamb.
President Trump declared Sunday, March 15, 2020 a day of prayer for The United States of America, humbling ourselves before God. It was a type of ‘Passover’ as we see in Exodus 12.
Exodus12:7, 13 – 7 Then they are to take some of the blood and put it on the sides and tops of the doorframes of the houses where they eat the lambs.13 The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: Christian Post, Karl Noten