- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained (reserve liquid)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1–2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Crush garlic clove and place in food processor
- 2. Add black beans, lemon juice, tahini, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper; process until smooth.
- 3. Add enough of the reserved liquid (1 tablespoon at a time) from the beans to reach desired consistency, pulsing after each addition.
- 4. Serve with tortillas, crackers or sliced vegetables.
- Serving Size: 8
SOURCE: The Daniel Fast