Terry Glenn Jr., the son of the late star receiver for the Dallas Cowboys and Ohio State Buckeyes, died of an accidental drug overdose Thursday, according to sources close to the family.
Glenn Jr., 22, was at home in Columbus, Ohio, with his family on Thanksgiving Day when he was found unresponsive in a bathroom.
His tragic death comes roughly two years after his father died in a car wreck Nov. 20, 2017, on his way home from a Cowboys game with his fiance, Verina LeGrand. The vehicle struck a concrete barrier, causing it to roll over and ejecting Glenn from the driver’s seat.
Glenn Jr.’s last tweet, posted on Thanksgiving Day, said: “I miss him so much. this time of the year is the hardest by far man… this was his holiday and the last one got cut short right before we were allllll gonna be together… really just wonder why”
I miss him so much. ☝🏽 this time of the year is the hardest by far man… this was his holiday and the last one got cut short right before we were allllll gonna be together… really just wonder why
— Terry Glenn (@TerryGlennJr) November 28, 2019
In early 2018, TMZ Sports cited an autopsy report showing that Glenn’s blood-alcohol level was .165 at the time of his death, more than twice the legal limit, continuing a tragic family legacy.
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: Star-Telegram, Clarence E. Hill, Jr.