RFK’s 22-Year-Old Granddaughter Saoirse Kennedy Hill Died of an Accidental Overdose Caused by Combination of Alcohol, Methadone, Prozac and Other Prescription Drugs, Death Certificate Reveals

The death of Robert F. Kennedy’s 22-year-old granddaughter Saoirse Kennedy Hill was caused by an accidental overdose. A death certificate released on Friday revealed that Saoirse was found unresponsive at the Kennedy Compound back on August 1 due to a fatal mixture of prescription medications, methadone and alcohol. Among the prescription drugs found in her system were diazepam and nordiazepam (first marketed as Valium), fluoxetine (Prozac) and norfluoxetine (the anti-depressant Luoxetine). Her death came just one month before she was set to start her senior year at Boston College.

Click here to read.

SOURCE: Daily Mail

When you purchase a book below it supports the Number #1 Black Christian Newspaper BLACK CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK ONE (BCNN1.com) and it also allows us to spread the Gospel around the world.