Total Time: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 55 min. + standing
- Makes: 6 servings
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- Dash pepper
- 9 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and 1/4 teaspoon salt in oil until tender; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the pumpkin, cream, sage, pepper and remaining salt.
- Spread 1/2 cup pumpkin sauce in an 11×7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with 3 noodles (noodles will overlap slightly). Spread 1/2 cup pumpkin sauce to edges of noodles. Top with half of mushroom mixture, 1/2 cup ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles and sauce.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked lasagna. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375°. Bake as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°.
SOURCE: Taste of Home