Total Time: Prep: 20 min. Cook: 15 min.
Makes: 4-1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) softened cream cheese, cubed
- 1 package (5.2 ounces) Boursin garlic and fine herbs cheese
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Blue tortilla chips
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and Boursin until melted. Add milk, cream and wine, stirring constantly.
- Add seafood seasoning, Worcestershire, hot sauce and red pepper flakes. Stir in crab, spinach and cheddar cheese until cheese melts and mixture is bubbly. Serve warm with blue tortilla chips.
SOURCE: Taste of Home