- 1 can (46 ounces) V8 juice
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 5 ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
Vary the flavor of Tomato Hamburger Soup each time you make it by using different blends of frozen mixed vegetables.
SOURCE: Taste of Home