Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place fillets in an 11×7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute onion and garlic until tender. Spoon over fish. Mix orange zest and citrus juices; drizzle over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with pepper and parsley.
SOURCE: Taste of Home