Total Time: Prep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
Makes: 6 servings
- 12 mini flour tortillas
- 1 can (15 ounces) lentils, drained
- 3/4 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Shredded lettuce, sliced ripe olives and chopped tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Press warm tortillas into 12 greased muffin cups, pleating sides as needed. In a large bowl, combine the lentils, pico de gallo, enchilada sauce and taco seasoning. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese. Divide lentil mixture among cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, 12-15 minutes. Meanwhile, for the crema, combine sour cream, cilantro, lime juice and sea salt. Serve cups with crema, lettuce, olives and tomatoes.
SOURCE: Taste of Home