Harry and Meghan ‘Hire Third Nanny in Six Weeks for Baby Archie After Two Stopped Working for Them’ as Growing Number of Staff Leave the Sussex Household

It was reported on June 13 that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had hired a nanny for baby Archie, according to a royal biographer. Katie Nicholl, who has written a series of biographies on the royal family, claimed that hands-on parents Prince Harry, 34 and Meghan, 37, asked the royal childminder to sign an ‘extensive’ non-disclosure agreement

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are believed to have taken on a third nanny for baby Archie in six weeks after two stopped working for them.

Meghan has lost a growing number of staff since her wedding to Prince Harry in May 2018 – including a bodyguard, personal assistant and private secretary.

It is not known whether the previous two nannies left voluntarily or were asked to leave.

However, royal sources said that the couple’s decision in choosing a nanny for Archie, who is just six weeks old, was ‘deeply personal’ and ‘depends on the needs of the baby and parents’.

‘Often there are different needs at different stages of the baby’s life. The first nanny was a night nurse,’ the source told The Sun.

They added: ‘But Harry and Meghan do not want to rush this or take any risks getting this decision right.

‘It’s deeply personal and can depend on the needs of the baby and parents.’

Earlier this month, it was reported by US magazine Harper’s Bazaar that a new ‘British-born female nanny’ had been hired for baby Archie.

However, the new nanny is not ‘permanently based at Frogmore Cottage or working weekends,’ the report added.

Click here for more.

SOURCE: Daily Mail – Nick Enoch and Harry Howard