Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, well drained
- 3 to 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and sliced
- 4 cups multigrain tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: Sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro and additional jalapeno slices
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix beans, tomatoes and jalapenos. Arrange chips in an even layer in a 15x10x1-in. pan. Top with bean mixture and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes. Serve immediately with toppings as desired.
SOURCE: Taste of Home