for 6 servings
2 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon ginger, minced
2 ½ tablespoons red curry paste
15 oz coconut milk, 1 can
3 cups vegetable broth
1 tablespoon agave
8 oz rice noodle
7 oz tofu, cubed
2 cups broccoli floret
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt, to taste
- fresh cilantro, to serve
- In a large pot, melt the coconut oil over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the garlic and ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the red curry paste and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and stir well until the curry paste is evenly distributed. Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the agave and rice noodles, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
- Add the tofu, broccoli, and bell pepper, and stir to combine. Cook for 3-5 more minutes, until the noodles are cooked and the broccoli is tender.
- Stir in the lime juice and add salt to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.
SOURCE: Tasty, Rachel Gaewski