Total Time: Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes: 4 servings
- 8 bacon strips, halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices bread, toasted
- 2 cups spring mix salad greens
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, vinegar, pepper and salt. Spread half of the mixture over four toast slices. Layer with bacon, salad greens, tomatoes and avocado. Spread remaining mayonnaise over remaining toast; place over top.
SOURCE: Taste of Home