If you’re going to President Donald Trump’s rally Monday in El Paso, leave the selfie sticks at home.
They are among a list of prohibited items released by the U.S. Secret Service.
In a news release, the El Paso Police Department said people attending the event must have a ticket to enter the El Paso County Coliseum grounds, where the gates will open at 3 p.m.
Trump is set to speak beginning at 7 p.m.
People entering the coliseum grounds at 4100 E. Paisano Drive are consenting to a search of themselves and their belongings, the Secret Service said.
Other items banned from the coliseum are:
• Animals other than service or guide animals
• Backpacks and large bags
• Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
• Glass, thermal or metal containers
• Laser pointers
• Mace and pepper spray
• Large signs
• Supports for signs and placards
• Toy guns
• Weapons of any kind
• Any other items determined to be a potential safety hazard.
Authorities warn that items that are surrendered will not be returned.
Click here for more.
SOURCE: El Paso Times