T.D. Jakes’ ministry has announced a three-day Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Master Class to take place this fall at the Potter’s House in Dallas, TX.
According to a news release by The Potter’s House, for over 25 years, the Woman, Thou Art Loosed books, conferences, and events have trained, taught, and inspired more than half a million women.
“This year’s new Master Class format, featuring international spiritually-minded business women, is designed to equip women to maximize their impact in their fields of influence around business, entrepreneurship, entertainment, healthcare, technology, finance and ministry. Attendees will learn about increasing leadership, cultivating confidence, excelling in relationships, achieving financial freedom, navigating the workplace and growing in faith during mainstage sessions and breakout panels. Networking opportunities will also be available.”
Speakers for the event include the following:
- Bishop T.D. Jakes, senior pastor of The Potter’s House
- Mrs. Serita A. Jakes, executive director of women’s and children’s affairs of The Potter’s House
- Sarah Jakes Roberts, co-pastor of The Potter’s House One LA
- Cora Jakes Coleman, executive director of the Destiny’s World children’s ministry of The Potter’s House
- Nely Galán, Emmy award-winning producer and former president of entertainment for Telemundo
- Cynthia James, Ph.D., director of Christian education of The Potter’s House
- Juanita Bynum, Ph.D., global United Nations ambassador
- Pastor Sheryl Brady, pastor of The Potter’s House of North Dallas
- The Rev. Dr. Jo Ann Browning, co-pastor of Ebenezer African Methodist Episcopal Church in Fort Washington, Maryland
- The Rev. Marissa Farrow, preaching assistant and minister of young adults at The Greater Allen AME Cathedral of New York
- Cynthia Marshall, CEO of the Dallas Mavericks
- Nona Jones, manager of global faith-based partnerships for Facebook
- Ivy McGregor, director of philanthropy and corporate relations for Parkwood Entertainment
- Love McPherson, relationship expert and coaching consultant
- Tiffany Aliche, financial educator and founder of the Live Richer Challenge and the Dream Catchers
- Dr. Anita Phillips, minister and licensed therapist
The event will be held October 18-20, 2018, at The Potter’s House, 6777 West Kiest Blvd., Dallas, TX 75236.
More information can be found online at WTAL.org.
Woman, Thou Art Loosed! began as a women’s bible study in 1992 by Bishop Jakes and has since birthed a best-selling book, a widely acclaimed stage play, a GRAMMY®-nominated CD and a national conference. In October 2004, Woman, Thou Art Loosed! was developed into a movie in collaboration with Reuben Cannon Productions and became a box office top-10 hit, winning a 2005 NAACP Image Award. Since its inception, the national conference has reached more than half a million women from around the world.