1. The large and extremely powerful Hurricane Irma is sweeping toward Florida, after leaving utter devastation in the Caribbean islands.
2. Exactly two weeks after Harvey made landfall on the Texas coast, the damage there and in surrounding cities is still being assessed.
3. The sun blasted out yet another solar flare early on Friday morning, the sixth intense burst of high-energy radiation since Monday.
4. China’s cabinet on Thursday passed new rules to regulate religion to bolster national security, fight extremism and restrict faith practiced outside organizations approved by the state.
5. Concerns among Russian Christians that the government’s anti-terrorism legislation, adopted last year, would take away their religious freedom have been proven true.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Jeremiah 31:15-22.
Our Second Coming quote for today is from Doris Basil. She said, “Are you ready for the rapture of the church? Are you ready for Heaven? Our Lord Jesus Christ now wants all Christians to get into a sense of urgency in our preparation for His Second Coming.”
Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of over forty books including the Essence Magazine, Dallas Morning News, and Amazon.com national bestseller, Letters to Young Black Men. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry.
He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts/podcasts, which include: The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel’s Report, the Second Coming Watch Update and the Soul-Winning Motivator, among others.
He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor’s degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master’s degree in Religion, a Master of Divinity degree, and a Master of Theology degree from Liberty University’s Rawlings School of Divinity (formerly Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary). He is currently a candidate for the Doctor of Ministry degree.
He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica since 1987. God has blessed their union with seven children.