Tip: Also delicious with shrimp instead of chicken. Decrease cooking time to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1 cup onion
- 1 jar Bertolli® Carbonara Sauce
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add Sauce and spinach. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until sauce is hot and spinach has wilted. Return chicken to skillet; heat through.
- Garnish with diced tomato.
Click here to read more.