Let’s take a quick look at today’s prophecy-related headlines which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. The head of the Hezbollah terror group, Hassan Nasrallah, has called on the Arab world to resist normalizing ties with Israel, warning that the “cancerous” Jewish state is milking the benefits of regional unrest by using the turmoil to improve its relations with moderate Arab states.
2. The epicenter of California’s drought crisis in the Central Valley is raising fears that the drought could wipe entire towns off of the map.
3. The Israel Air Force reportedly struck a vehicle located in a Druse village in southwestern Syria on Wednesday, killing Hezbollah men and a pro-Assad militiaman, as well as a military base in Lebanon.
4. Church leaders in China have pledged to “make the cross flourish” throughout the country following the removal of more than 1,200 crosses from churches in one province.
5. Iran’s foreign minister, Mohammad Zarif, moved Tuesday to dismiss speculation that his country’s nuclear deal with major powers could hit difficulties, saying he had “no concern or worry” about its implementation.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
Our second coming quote for today is from Billy Graham. He said: “The subject of the second coming of Christ has never been popular to any but the true believer.”
Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of over forty books. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry which publishes a monthly magazine called The Torch Leader. He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts/podcasts, which include: The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel’s Report, the Second Coming Watch Update and the Soul-Winning Motivator, among others. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor’s degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master’s degree in Religion, a Master of Divinity degree, and a Master of Theology degree from Liberty University School of Divinity. He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica for over twenty-seven years. God has blessed their union with seven children. Find out more at www.danielwhyte3.com. Follow Daniel Whyte III on Twitter @prophetdaniel3 or on Facebook.