Here is a list of fast-friendly restaurants in the US along with what is available to order according to Daniel Fast guidelines. Click the links to see if there is a restaurant listed near you.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse – Garden Vegetable Potato (without cheese or Alfredo sauce)
- Chipotle – Corn Tortilla Tacos, Burrito Bowl, or Salad (without dressing) with any combination of brown rice, black beans, fajita vegetables, salsas, lettuce, and guacamole (I actually never order the salad dressing because guacamole comes free with a veggie order!) Some locations now offer tofu as well.
- Loving Hut – This vegan restaurant offers great quinoa dishes and salads in addition to many asian inspired dishes. Though everything is vegan, be aware of fried foods, yeast, refined white flour, and added sugar.
- Nature’s Table – Avocado Cucumber sandwich on a whole wheat wrap (without mayonnaise), Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich on a whole wheat wrap (without feta cheese)
- Ruby Tuesday – Salad Bar
- Starbucks – Oatmeal made with water + fresh fruit and/or nuts
- Sushi Restaurants – Raw vegetable rolls made with brown rice (without sauce or mayonnaise)
- Sweet Tomatoes/Soup Plantation – Salad Bar, plain baked potato, fresh fruit
- Whole Foods Market – Whole Foods may be a place you are visiting during the fast anyway to stock up on fresh, organic produce. They also offer a juice bar, sushi bar, and hot food bar with many vegan offerings. They list every ingredient on all their food items so you can easily see if they are fast-approved.
Click here for more.
SOURCE: Amanda C. McNeil