Make spaghetti with a twist!
1 French Loaf
1 Jar of Ragu Spaghetti Sauce
1lb of hamburger meat
1 pkg of spaghetti noodles
2 cups of mozerella cheese
4 tbs of butter (depending on how much you want)
4 tsp of garlic powder
½ pkg of McCormick Spaghetti Seasoning
- Boil spaghetti noodles till done (I add a little olive oil to my water to prevent sticking)
- Fry hamburger meat with spaghetti seasoning.
- Add hamburger meat and spaghetti sauce and noodles to a pan and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 425
- Slice french bread in half then in 4th’s.
- Add butter and garlic powder and heat in the oven on foil for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with spaghetti mixture making sure you don’t overflow (you will have leftovers)
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 5 mins or until cheese has melted.
- I add Parmesean cheese to top of mine while hot.
- You could also buy the pre-made garlic bread as well which works just as good. Do you have younger kids try using english muffins or bagels!
Click here for more.
SOURCE: Consumer Queen