BCNN1 is the number one daily black Christian internet newspaper, reporting from a diverse national and international perspective. Now, in our tenth year of publication, we are making space on our site for more community news and lifestyle content, and this page is your invitation to be a part of that process. We want to help you get your inspirational, informational, or promotional content to our readers.
Any press release, guest post, or sponsored article that you submit will:
- Be published on the BCNN1 home page
- Remain permanently on the BCNN1 website
- Be published on 35 of our sister publications including Urban Christian News, International Christian News, and Latino Christian News (LCNN1).
- Be distributed throughout our network of 1,000 news and content sites in every country and in many major cities around the world.
- Be distributed through our social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Google Plus.
- Be distributed via email to our mailing list on the BCNN1 DailyLine.
Publishing on BCNN1 is a great opportunity for:
- Churches promoting their events
- Authors promoting their books
- Artists promoting their music, concerts, and church meetings
- Ministries and non-profits promoting their fundraisers
- Public service announcements
- Community awareness issues
- Companies promoting general consumer or service products
WINTER SALE ALERT!
The regular cost to submit a press release, guest post, or sponsored article is $119.00. However, due to a recent $3,000/month reduction in our overhead costs, we are offering this service for just $50.00.
Submit your content via email to [email protected]. We publish press releases, eblasts, guest posts, and sponsored articles. Content that is submitted and paid for before 12 Noon Central Time will be published the same day. If your content is already available on the internet, you may send a link to us in the body of your email.
BCNN1 reserves the right to refuse any content that is not compatible with the Christian faith, the Bible, and our statement of faith. Please see our statement of faith.