This week we tackle another #lifehack for living — organization at home.
While I wouldn’t claim to be a Pinterest-ready organizational role model, I have learned a few tips and tricks for keeping my stuff under control.
Ya’ll. Stuff seems to have a life of it’s own. I’m a lover of systems and efficiency and hacks and I thought I’d share of my random ideas for keeping my home life organized.
On today’s podcast, I take you on a journey through my home and give you a few ideas for how you might be able to rule your stuff. I’m convinced that one of the easiest and quickest ways to reach for peace in a world that is constantly trying to crowd it out is to refuse to let the stuff that come in your house to make you a slave.
Be a ruthless gatekeeper of what comes in your home and be sure to vigilantly and constantly look around your house for the things whose time has come to go. Look around and ask the question what is here that I don’t need, love, or use. And when the answer is no, get rid of that thing.
Highlight from Today’s Episode:
- Get the clothes you don’t wear out of your closet
- Decrowd your kitchen pantry.
- Be prepared for the day when you get hit by a bus.
==> Links for Today’s Show
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Podcast #78 – Life Hacks for the Girl Who Struggles with Organization
- Rule your stuff. Don’t let it rule you. @ChrystalHurst (click to tweet)
==> General Links
- Want to subscribe to the blog and grab a freebie? CLICK HERE
- Did you miss last week’s podcast? Check it out here!
- Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and Tony Evans
After you’ve listened to the podcast, I’d love to continue the conversation. Be sure and leave a comment!
- What is your biggest challenge with home organization?
- What tips, tricks, or hacks do you have for keeping your stuff under control?
- Do you consider yourself naturally organized or organized challenged? And no judgement here. It takes all types to make the world go round!
Connect with me…
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience. They are perfect to listen to and learn from as you workout, fold laundry, wash dishes or conquer the world.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen on iTunes or Stitcher or Google Play! – Be sure and subscribe so you don’t miss an episode! Also, if you would be so kind as to leave a rating on iTunes and/or write a 2-3 sentence review there or on Stitcher? Your commentary or rating helps make the podcast more “findable” by others who might not know it exists!
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post!
You have been so great to join me on the journey here on the blog, I hope you jump right in do the same on the podcast!
Click here to read the full / original blog post.