Mother of 11-Year-Old Boy Who Dressed in Drag and Danced at Homosexual Bars for Money Cleared of Wrongdoing by Children and Family Services

The parents of 11-year-old drag kid Desmond Napoles (seen with his mother, at left) were recently investigated by child protective authorities in New York City. (Photos: Instagram)

The mother of an “androgynous” gay drag kid who was videoed dancing in a gay bar before a crowd of men throwing dollar bills at him says she has been cleared of wrongdoing by child services.

Wendy Napoles, the mother of 11-year-old Desmond Napoles (known by his stage name “Desmond is Amazing”), went on her son’s Instagram page this week to inform followers that she is no longer under investigation by the state of New York for child abuse.

She and Desmond’s father, Andrew, were the subjects of over 150 complaints to authorities after their son was seen in a viral video dancing in a gay bar in New York City last December while dressed in girl’s makeup, a blonde wig, high heels and a crop top.

On Sunday, the mother posted a picture to social media showing a letter from the New York State Office of Children and Family Services. In her post, she explained that she had been accused of child abuse, “exploitation, and maltreatment.”

“The report was determined to be ‘unfounded,'” a letter from Sheila McBain, director of the statewide central register of the New York Office of Children and Family Services reads. “This means that CPs did not find believable proof (credible evidence) that a child was abused or maltreated.”

She stated that she was “backed into a corner” and had to defend herself after reports were received by authorities. Their case even got the attention of the governor’s office.

“Recently a YouTube video was made stating that we should allow ACS (CPS) to investigate if we have nothing to hide. Which we have & we do not have anything to hide,” Napoles wrote. “We have been under a microscope since early December. I never thought I would have to breach my own privacy & confidentiality to provide proof that has been demanded of us out of malice.”

After a thorough investigation filled with announced and unannounced visits by the agency, Napoles said that investigators found that all allegations were “unfounded.”

“Currently, we send screenshots of anyone encouraging others or admitting to contacting ACS to ACS to keep in our file,” she explained. “ACS is not a weapon. So many ACS resources could have gone to families that needed help. On the plus side, ACS has been offering us many support services.”

Napoles added that she was also investigated by the NYPD, the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the Child Advocacy Center, the Department of Labor and the district attorney’s office.

Click here to read more.

SOURCE: Christian Post, Samuel Smith