Since Christians have thousands of brothers and sisters in Christ and missionaries in those ‘s—hole countries,’ BCNN1 is calling on the following advisers to President Trump to condemn his lies and statements and personally rebuke him and demand that he apologize.
- Franklin Graham, president of Samaritan’s Purse and Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- Robert Jeffress, pastor of First Baptist Church of Dallas, TX
- Greg Laurie, evangelist and president of Harvest Ministries
- Jack Graham, pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, TX
- David Jeremiah, pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego, CA
- Harry Jackson, pastor of Hope Christian Church in Beltsville, MD
President Trump, you do not have to act presidential (whatever that is), but if you are going to claim that you are a Christian, you have to act like one. BCNN1 is calling on the pastors and evangelists above to spend time discipling this obvious babe in Christ or help him to examine himself to see if he is even in the faith.